Monday, August 15, 2011

Aztec Nails

My aztec nail art


So one post and I already want to write a million more.

I thought Id show you what nails I have on now in comparision to my early ones. The camera quality is a bit better too. I did an aztec design that was reposted from Xanadu blog to fuck yeah nail art! tumblr where I found this design.




I used striping brushes for the pink and green, purple nail art pen, and a black nail art pen.


The colours I used were Rimmel Hot Shot, Barry M Spring Green and a Sure promise purple nail art pen and the models own wah! nails nail art pen.


There is a newer Wah nails nail art pen but I decided to finish this one before buying the new one, because I think this one is awesome.


The actual nail art is'nt the best because it was one in a rush just before i got dressed for a birthday party so it got a bit ruined when I did my hair and make up. Sorry! I love these nails though, theyre so damn funky!


Anyways thats all for this post,



Jen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment