Friday, August 19, 2011

Phone. Bling.

Ok so I promise I ahve some beauty coming up in the form of a fabulous urban decay pallette but my camera is missing so ill find something to get a picture with.




Im just going to post some quick picks of some bling i did on my mobile phone. Its a nokia 5230 that was just plain black and grey. boring.

So I set to work with crystals and nail polish. I used the dark pink, clear and red diamantes I have from a wheel I ordered of ebay and Rimmel 60 seconds clear nail varnish for glue. The edge is models own nail polish in Juicy Jules.


The back however went a bit wonky. I was going for black and pink babrie cool. I had the barbie logo perfect but then my phone rang buh bye barbie. I did a bow in slightly larger diamantes from a brand called anitas in the art and hobby shop. I love that place. The heart and bows were done with black diamantes and bows I ordered off ebay too. As you can see theres twotones of pink in the base coat, thats from repairsto the damage I did to my phone when it rang. :( The main pink colour was again a w7 colour with name. I hate when that happens.


I did the buttons on the side with diamantes too but forgot to take a picture.


By the way if you decide you like slightly tacky bling like this and diy it like me, take off as much of the cover as possible when doing this otherwise if your not careful your buttons might get jammed and careful not to cover the speakers i made that mistake but was able to fix it. :)


Hope you liked my phone,

Jen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment