Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Blog Changes and cutesy Nail Art

So I decided to change the blog to focus mainly on graphic style nail art as its really what I want to be doing.

I also think im a bit better at nails then other beauty things so time for change, bye bye beaty and the bling, hello Check It Out Nail Art. :)


So heres a post of some nail art I did a few days ago, I got inspired by cute style japanese nail art and the I should be famous in Japan tumblr page which I love.




The base coat pink is by Barry M and is called Strawberry Ice Cream, I love this colour because I think its so dainty and delicate when its on your nails but isnt quite a natural pink. The fomula was just right as usual with Barry M I find. I used two coats for these nails but I recommend three if your not doing any art on top.


I started with black tips using my Wah nails and models own collaboration Nail Art Pen which is the diamond of my nail art tools. The tips I did first and then I painted on the bows and stripes half moons etc and finished with the polka dots. My favourite nails are currently the ring finger and thumb. The middle finger took the longest as the dots get larger to smaller in the lines though its not so obvious in the pictures.


If anyones is wondering the lilac barrette is from forever 21. I thought it tied in nicely with the cutesy theme of my nails too.


Any feedback is appreciated,


Thank You,


Jen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment