Sunday, August 14, 2011

First Post and Early Nail Art



Okay, so here goes..my first blog post deep breath*



Well to begin im a beauty addict, obssessed with nail art and will just about bedazzle anything that comes my way :) Ill promptly begin to bore you with posts about nails, makeup, bling and a bit off hair for balance. I figured what can one more blog to do the blogosphere eh?


The picture above would be my early attempts at nail art when i followed WAH! nails like a religion :)

Index finger is an Isadora gold, Rimmel fast and fucshia and assorted nail art pens. Middle finger is Rimmel Grey Matter and an Inglot nail art pen in 32. Ring Finger is a Ciate red, a Rimmel green and a nameless nail art pen. Pinky finger and Thumb base coat pink is w7 which has no name or number (*grr) with a black models own nail art pen and blue Isadora tip.


I nicked a majority of these designs off the WAH! nails menu but copying is the sincerest form of flattery dont'cha know.

I wasn't particulary fond of the gold and pink stripe as I thought the metallics were a bit iffy with the creme pink colour. My middle finger and thumb however, I loved and have been repeated numerous times on numerous people. The pinky finger french tip i worked on and now love doing diffrent variations which i will post soon.


Anyways to put a stop to my chatting I'll leave you with who I am in the blog world: Im going semi anonymously as Jen the Irish Girl, who's young and trying to learn the ins and outs of The beauty industry so any comments are appreciated :) Blog ya later :)


Jen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment