Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New nail storage



Okay so today I got a new box to store some of nail polish in, its an awesome "tool box" from B&Q but its exactly the same as a vanity case. It is even a bit better then others Ive seen, pretty good for B&Q!


Its a shot from above so you cant see the actual outer part of the case (stating the obvious). Its two shelf like sections that fold on either sized and a decent depth bellow divided in too six sections four the same size and two larger middle ones. It. is. perfect. I love it and it was only 29.95 euros. I quite obsessivly organised it by brand then colour, I could only fit rimmel, models own, barry m and nails inc and a few miscellaneous ones in that I use frequently-ish too and then all my nails art pens (the white lids in the bottom) and my nail art gems and fimos etc in too. The extra space at the ends of the shelf that lengthways nail polish doesnt fill can be used for brushes or dotters or little bottles like you can see.


It also came with dividers that can slot in every 5mm or so, so it can divide to separate brands or if you used it for make up like I hope to when I go to B&Q again.


Unfortunately I still couldnt fit my full collection in one place so I still have two hatboxs full extra but hey im not gonna complain nail polish is nail polish wherever its stored.


So thats it for a little peek in to my nail art collection,

Jen xx




1 comment:

  1. necesito pedirte un favor podrias traducirlo al espaƱol? muchas gracias

    ReplyDelete